Sterling Commercial Finance is pleased to continue its partnership with East Midlands Property Owners (EMPO) for another year. Working closely with the EMPO membership, we’ve successfully arranged finance on behalf of landlords to enable them to grow or refinance their property portfolio. We look forward to continuing this into the future.
EMPO is the leading residential landlord association in the East Midlands. This established association has been providing support and representing member’s interests since 1942. You can be sure your needs will be met regardless of whether you own one or one hundred properties.
Membership brings access to a comprehensive range of benefits and discounted products and services. The key to EMPO’s success is local knowledge, principally around providing advice and guidance on disputes, licensing, and planning. Strong relationships with local authorities helps members stay compliant and deal with tenant issues more effectively.
Standard Individual membership is just £60.00 pa (plus a one-off Joining fee £20.00)
EMPO membership benefits include:
- A highly competitive building and legal expenses insurance scheme
- FREE access to our bank of landlord documentation including AST agreements & home safety/risk assessment documents (If you commence any new AST before Sept 2020, please ask for the latest coronavirus version)
- 10% off everything at B&Q TradePoint no minimum spend and other discounted products & services from EMPO’s commercial partners
- Professional landlord training courses at discounted rates for members
- Invitations to property investor networking events
- Advice and assistance completing possession paperwork
- A FREE advice helpline provided by hands-on-landlords
- Monthly landlord surgeries
- Regular local and national updates on legislation affecting your business
- Membership brings great money saving products and services- BQ Trade Point, Tenant Referencing & Legal services, Guarantor services etc
- A market leading & exclusive to EMPO Rent Guarantee product
Over the last 21 years, Sterling Commercial Finance has established relationships with many professionals and organisations across the industry and are pleased to recommend and promote those that we feel offer value and benefit to our clients.
For more information, please speak with Nic or Sarah or email email@example.com