Apply now for Healthcare Funding
Healthcare Finance for Pharmacies
Whether you a new pharmacy looking for funding, an established pharmacy needing funds or a pharmacist looking to buy in, Sterling Commercial Finance recognise that the needs of pharmacists and pharmacies are unique.
We have the solutions and would welcome the opportunity to talk to you to see your business plans and how the team can help.
We can help if you are:-
- A pharmacist wishing to purchase your own pharmacy.
- An established pharmacy wishing to finance an expansion or additional pharmacy purchase.
- A pharmacist looking to buy out a partner / partner buy in.
- A new or established pharmacy requiring finance for new equipment.
- A pharmacy looking for pharmacy funding.
- A pharmacy looking for factoring.
- A pharmacist disillusioned with your current financial lender.
Some “healthcare“ lenders have fallen out of love over recent years with unsecured pharmacy funding and or dropped loan to value funding however funding has always been available for strong businesses and bank appetite is slowly coming back.
Steve Divall, our healthcare finance consultant, is an ex-specialist healthcare banker with over 20 years experience working for one of the major specialist healthcare lenders looking after pharmacies and other healthcare professionals just like you.
We are able to arrange funding for pharmacies, with or without wholesale product support.
You can be confident that we will source an appropriate funding structure for you.
- Average loan to value for business purchase appears to be 70% but some lenders would be willing to look up to 80% LTV funding secured against pharmacy contracts. Some lenders would have appetite to go to 80% if good tangible security were available. Maximum term is generally 15 years.
- 100% LTV against business freehold premises is generally available. Maximum term for some lenders is 15 years where 20/25 years would be comfortable for others.