Apply now for Healthcare Funding
Healthcare Finance for Vets
From starting up a new practice, funding equipment and buying into an established dental practice, Sterling Commercial Finance recognise that the needs of Vets are unique and can tailor financial solutions to match your needs.
We have the solutions and would welcome the opportunity to talk to you to see your business plans and how the team can help.
We can help if you are:-
- A vet wishing to purchase your own veterinary practice.
- Established vets looking to build a group of veterinary practices by acquisition.
- An already-established vet wishing to finance an expansion or purchase additional practices.
- A vet looking to buy out a partner.
- A new or established dental veterinary requiring finance for new equipment?
- A practice looking for veterinary practice funding.
- A veterinary practice disillusioned with your current financial lender.
Banks have always been comfortable in lending up to 80% of the goodwill and 100% of the freehold premises value.
Steve Divall, our healthcare finance consultant, is an ex-specialist healthcare banker with over 20 years experience working for one of the major specialist healthcare lenders looking after vets and other healthcare professionals just like you.
The ability to convince a lender that you are that person and this is the right deal is where Sterling Commercial Finance can help.
You can be confident that we will source an appropriate funding structure for you.
- Business Purchase
For a strong business with an experienced operator, up to 80% LTV should be achievable. Lenders may want security if just business purchase.
- Freehold practice premises
- Combined business equity and freehold premises
80% LTV should be achievable for experienced operators and a mixture of the above depending on strength of the target. Having said this, we are aware of lenders who will look at up to 90% LTV for combined purchases.
- Whilst lenders appear to have a policy limit on the unsecured element we have seen very significant unsecured funding for the right target right business and right client.
- Maximum term of 15 years for unsecured business purchase up to 25 years for freehold and 20 yrs for combined.